Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hello from Lima!

Two Months In 

Well, Sean and I have officially been living in Lima for about two months now. Quite a bit has happened since we departed Boston, MA back in early March... we obtained resident visas for Peru, signed a lease on a beautiful apartment in the Miraflores neighborhood of Lima, I spent a month in Spanish classes, and we travelled to Mexico for a week. It has been quite a whirlwind. 

We're off to a great start in our new life living abroad.

Living abroad has its ups as well as its downs. And in some cases it's taken a bit of adjusting  to on my part, but I think we are both settling in to a rhythm of a new normal here in Lima. So, in this blog I'll continue to update on a regular basis for anyone who is interested enough to read it!

I'm planning on playing catch up for the next few posts. I've got a trip to Mexico to write about. And I will do a post of snapshots of life in Lima. 

And I'll leave you with this photo that many of you probably know from my Facebook page... 



View of the beaches from above

No comments :

Post a Comment